Friday, November 04, 2011

Hello new beginning, come with me! - 2012 Diary story

It's already November.

 Always this time of year I just can't believe how quickly the time has gone by. On the other hand , new year is coming on us! (Am I too early?) With the new year approaching, I tried to think what may be necessary to make meaningful days for the future. My first thought was finding some diaries to record :D

Swedish dala horse diary
diary .A
This dala horse diary is simple but so fascinating .

life is journey, scandinavia, north europe
BLOG 02 scandinavia
Where my heart is!

lovely 2012 illustration diary
Iconic Ashley diary
How about this lovely illustration diary?

le petit prince diary, the little prince
 Le Petit Prince diary
"If you come at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, I would begin to feel happy from 3"

well, I guess it will take time for me to decide :0

Photograph by 10x10(http://www.10x10.co.kr/)
written, edited by Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment