Oh well, The hair pin is little bit unable to see in this picture.
Yay, I got it :D
So I guess you guys already know what will be my first DIY post.
This ribbon hair pin is *very* easy to make and it's simply cute!
Before get started, we need some supplies.
1. Cut each ribbon 10cm and 13cm long.
2. Put double-side tape on the ends of ribbon.
3. Stick the ribbon together with double-side tape. Make a circle:D
4. Rip off the other side tape and stick to the middle of ribbon
5. Overlap each ribbon together and fold them like 'M'. ↗↘↗↘
6. Fasten the ribbon with a wire.
7. Put double-side tape on the black ribbon.
8. Rip off the other side tape and cover the red ribbon with a black ribbon. Almost done!
9. Put some hot glue on barrette.
10. Get your ribbon on it and it's finished.
Pretty easy right? :) I hope you enjoy!
written, edited by Kim
Photograph by Kim